Some events and occurrences are simply unexplainable, but many people around the world have had some sort of tale to tell about something they couldnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t quite explain. The BIO reality show titled, "Celebrity Ghost Stories," concentrates on the stars who believe they have experienced a paranormal encounter. In this article, you will learn about some of the guests who have appeared on the show and what they had to say.
As you watch "Celebrity Ghost Stories," a variety of recognizable actors, musicians and other famous personalities give first-person accounts of their encounters. Some of the tales are shocking and feature surprising claims. So far, there has been two seasons of the TV show. During the first season of Celebrity Ghost Stories, a wide range of stars appeared on the show. Singer Carnie Wilson, actor C. Thomas Howell, and Carrie Fisher (of Princess Leia Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Star Wars fame) made appearances.
The first episode of the series aired on October 3, 2009 and featured television personality Joan Rivers, former teen heartthrob Scott Baio, actress Teri Polo, and martial arts actor David Carradine. Interestingly, the show was seen by the public four months after the suspicious death of David Carradine in June. In the episode, Carradine revealed that he believed the ghost of his wife's dead husband had paid him a visit through the closet of their bedroom.
Celebrity Ghost Stories was also picked up for a second season, where the following guests told their accounts regarding their paranormal encounters:
- Michael Imperioli (actor from the TV series The Sopranos) speaks of a tormented spirit he encountered at a legendary hotel in New York hotel.
- Joan Collins (soap opera star) tells of a time that she angered a ghost during a dinner party in Venice.
- Corey Feldman (actor from 'The Goonies') believes that a spirit helped get his life going in the right direction.
- Tracey Gold (actress from 'Growing Pains') shares her experience regarding the spirit of a lonely child that paid her a visit.
- Alice Cooper (musician) tells of pranks that a mischievous spirit played on him.
- Billy Baldwin (actor of Baldwin brother fame) says he definitely believes in the spiritual world after his encounter at an isolated hotel.
- Tempestt Bledsoe (of 'Cosby Show' fame) experienced a scary encounter at a hotel room that changed her life.
- Eric Balfour (actor) is surprised at what happens when he goes ghost hunting at a well-known abandoned hotel that has a curious past.
- Carol Alt (model) believes that a spirit played a role in the purchase of her first home.
- Dick Van Patten (actor) believes that he was visited by a ghost that shed light on something that would happen in the future.
- Deborah Gibson (80s teen singer) received a message from the ghost of her idol.
- Kimberly Locke (American Idol contestant) has an encounter with an evil spirit that has been affecting her family for a long time.
- Joey Pantoliano (actor) and his girlfriend have an unfortunate encounter with a matriarch that had been murdered.
- Daryl Hannah (actress) meets a mystery woman when she was a young girl that she remembers changed her life forever.
- Shanna Moakler (model and beauty queen) was just a young model when she encountered a restless spirit.
- Marilyn Manson (musician) was a teenager when he believes reading an ancient text has unfortunate consequences.