David Wilcock just released a new piece informing the world that
International Branches of the Federal Reserve now have arrest warrants against
them, as well as liens placed.
- Arrest warrants have now been issued against the international branches
of the Federal Reserve — the European Central Banks, BIS, Germany, France,
Netherlands, Belgium, Italy and Japan.
- Indeed, a small group of international bankers have seized control of
the planet and its resources. Their plan has been in place for 300 years,
and was followed with ruthless efficiency.
- It appears that they are about to be overthrown by an international
coalition of 138 nations — who have banded together to end Financial
- Keenan’s lawsuits intended to return control of the world’s wealth to
the people — and directly pave the way for the release of classified
technologies that can transform our biosphere, and usher in a true Golden
- Federal Reserve bonds were issued to the countries who surrendered their
gold — from one of the twelve Federal Reserve banks in the United States.
- The bonds were given deliberate mistakes so that if anyone tried to cash
them, they could be seen as fraudulent.
- A certain number of bonds were printed on inkjet printers and included
in the collection — so they could be further used as “proof” that they were
- As the spot price of gold has increased, the Federal Reserve has been
obligated to issue more and more bonds to the original holders in Asia —
but they are worthless.
- The Federal Reserve has done its best to suppress the price of gold —
so as to avoid this situation continuing to spiral out of control, requiring
them to print more and more bonds for the original holders.
- This situation has reached a peak point of crisis. The aggrieved
countries have formed an alliance to stop the corruption.
- These new liens were filed within the Admiralty Law system, which is
extremely complicated and mysterious.
- Admiralty Law system has been kept almost entirely secret from the
public — including law schools — but the information is available if you
know where to look.
The report went on to display the paperwork of the liens + more details I
suggest everyone to read here-
http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1051-g7banks . You will also
be able to download a zip file of an interview with Winston Shrout explaining
the Bond Scandal and Admiralty Law System.
It seems freedom is coming soon.