The following is an outline of the late 20th-century events
prophesied by the 16th-century French psychic known as Michel
Nostradamus. Nostradamus has predicted in great detail such events
as the French Revevolution, World War I, Hitler’s Rise and Fall, and
even the Kennedy Assassinations. Nearly two-thirds of all his
predictions have come true. If two-thirds of this comes true, we’re
in for some trouble! HBO produced a movie called “The Man Who Saw
Tomorrow,” which documents the life and predictions of Nostradamus.
These prophecies are based on and adapted from the book, NOSTRADAMUS
PREDICTS THE END OF THE WORLD by Rene Noorbergen, who wrote several
books on psychics.
I have drawn on a world map with colored markers all of the
invasions, nuke strikes, etc., with the number of each event placed
with the respective arrows and circles on the map. Print this up
and save it, then compare Nostradamus’s predictions to actual world
events. You may be surprised!
Permission is granted to distribute this file among friends and
bulletin boards, so long as the text below this sentence is
unchanged. (Sure, you can edit any spelling errors and/or ARChive
THE PROPHECIES OF NOSTRADAMUS,
summarized by Mike Brown 4/86 and 8/86
From “Nostradamus Predicts the End of the World,”
Copyright (c) 1981
by Rene Noorbergen.
Note: These are not necessarily in exact order.
(1) Communism in Russia will decline, beginning in the
Ukraine as a result of trade differences with the West.
This will occur around Easter.
(2) The United States and Russia will become better friends.
(3) A great power will unify the Far East with negotiation
(4) This power will disrupt peace attempts, and the Middle
and Far Easterners will attempt to settle their
differences with force.
(5) A meteor will strike the center of the Indian Ocean,
causing tidal waves that will heavily damage the
(6) A powerful dictator will dominate the Middle East. He
will tyrranize Syria, Iraq, and Jordan. [Maybe
(7) On August 2nd, 1987 he will attack Iran, Turkey, and
Egypt with an army of nearly a million men. [This date
was reached by astronomy; the astronomical event only
occurs on that day.]
(8) Arab forces in Tunisia and Algeria and north-Moroccan
guerillas will invade Morocco’s pro-Western monarchy and
overthrow its king.
(9) Israel will be defeated by the Arabs, with her airforce
(10) A Libyan leader will create much tension in Europe.
(11) A “red one” [a Cardinal of the Roman Church or maybe a
TWA jet] will be taken by Arab terrorists at sea.
(12) The Arabs will try to unify more of Africa by
overthrowing pro-Western governments. The Oriental
leader will do the same.
(13) Arab armies will threaten central & southern Africa into
alliances favorable to the Middle-East.
(14) The Arab attacks in Turkey will be followed by attacks on
the Greek navy. The U.S. will attempt to resupply the
navy, but Cyprus will be lost to the Arabs.
(15) A series of tremendous earthquakes originating in Central
Asia will cause destruction throughout the warring Greece
(16) Romania and Bulgaria will threaten war with the Arabs
when the Bosphorus Straits are cut off, thus interfering
with commercial and military ship movements.
(17) The U.S. and U.S.S.R. will form a military alliance
against the both the Far Eastern power and the Arabs.
The U.S. will grow in fame, praise, rule, and power, and
will even threaten the East with war.
(18) Geneva talks will fall apart, with the feeling that peace
is unattainable. [Uh-oh here it comes.]
** WORLD WAR ]I[ **
(19) China will launch a surprise nuclear biological-warfare
attack over the Arctic, affecting Scandinavia, Northern
Russia, Alaska, and Canada. Another attack will
originate from a space vehicle 270 miles up.
(20) The Chinese will invade France by way of southern Russia,
conquering all in their path.
(21) The Turks will sign a treaty with the Chinese, but it
will be broken when Arab naval forces from Tripoli
(Libya) attack the west coast of Turkey.
(22) The Chinese army will devastate northeastern Turkey with
the aid of nukes.
(23) The Arabs and Chinese will attack Greece with germ
warfare, which will affect the environment for 9 months.
(24) Albania, China’s ally, will invade Greece in a surprise
attack using light armored vehicles.
(25) A Western coordinated counter-offensive launched from
Portugal will delay an amphibious assault on Yugoslavia
by [guess who].
(26) The Easterners will advance into Yugoslavia and unleash
bacteriological weapons in central Italy to hinder
Western counter-attack efforts.
(27) Greece and Italy will be attacked simultaneously by the
(28) When Yugoslavia is overrun, a devastating drought will
(29) Italy will dissolve into dissenting factions and go into
its own civil war. The Albanians will further promote
the civil war by paying off corrupt government officials.
(30) Eastern forces will attack Rome from Albania using aerial
bombardment and germ weapons. They will attack Venice.
Central Mediterranean islands will be evacuated, even as
far as Malta. Venice will fall.
(31) The French fleet will be destroyed in the Adriatic Sea as
it tries to cut off the Easterners in Italy from their
Albanian suppliers. The French and Italian naval defeats
will keep food from reaching the starving Italians.
(32) The Easterners will develop a new land/sea weapon to
attack coastal areas.
(33) The Easterners control of the Po Valley from Venice will
give them total rule. A French/Italian attempt to
forstall Italy’s fall will be crushed.
(34) In order to avoid being wiped out, the French commander
will withdraw and regroup his soldiers along the Po in
the upper valley.
(35) England will partially sink as a result of geological
alterations and cause the deaths of 250,000 people.
[This event has been foreseen by at least 4 other famous
(36) An Easter earthquake will rip open an English temple.
(37) Around New-Year’s, the Easterners will begin a massive
invasion of the western Italian coast, southern France,
Sicily, Corsica, and Sardinia by the use of nuclear and
germ weapons. The French fleet will be obliterated.
(38) The Papacy will leave Rome and a new Pope will be
(39) The French armies will be cut off in Northern Italy.
(40) Prince Albert will be kidnapped in North-Central Italy
after the French unsuccessfully try to cut Eastern supply
lines from Venice.
(41) The French will again regroup their forces, and will
capture a beachhead. This will be a turning point in the
(42) Ill-timed French-Italian attacks will cause the loss of
Florence and Siena by Eastern nukes, and Pavia will be
lost by the use of germ weapons.
(43) Monaco and Genoa will be annhilated by the Easterners.
(44) Ten assassins will be sent to murder the commander of the
French fleet, but they will fail and a sea battle will
take place. The French will again lose their forces on
land and sea.
(45) A battle will be fought at the major French port of
Marseilles, creating an opening through which the
attackers can enter. The resulting massacre of nearly
half a million Frenchmen will make people flee far
(46) Toulouse, Foix, and Narbonne will be taken.
(47) Bacteria will spread northward.
(48) Easterners will release deadly bacteria from specialized
ships at France’s port, Agde. Airforces will bomb
Switzerland and Germany.
(49) Extensive use of nuclear and germ weapons will compose
the first phase of the Eastern offensive against all of
Europe, striking in France, Italy, and Spain.
(50) The Chinese will attack France via air, sea, and
(51) The Easterners will invade the Balkans to cut off the
U.S.S.R. from its Eastern European allies.
(52) A North-African fleet will enter the Black Sea and attack
Romania, Bulgaria, and southwestern Russia.
(53) A Chinese/Arab assault from Morocco will attack southern
Spain with nukes. This will be followed by an invasion
along the River Guadalquivir. The invasion will procede
northward, with the destruction of Seville, Barcelona,
and Leon. The Spanish will halt the advance for 7 months
at the River Ebro, but they will eventually be crushed.
(54) An Allied fleet will destroy supply bases in the
Cyclades, but will be defeated near Malta, when the
French lose Italy.
(55) Eastern bombers will attack deep into Europe with
(56) Switzerland will fall by the hand of the Easterners, who
will confiscate the gold reserves and impoverish the
(57) The Easterners will start extensive bombing of central &
northern French cities in preparation for a land attack.
The French will fly in defenses beforehand, though.
Central France will be overrun regardless.
(58) Paris will be surrounded, and attempts to get Allied air
support will be in vain. Paris will surrender after
Eastern forces find a weak spot in the defense, enter the
city, and engage in hand-to-hand combat. The surrender
will only be a cover to organize a counter attack a week
later. That will surprise the Easterners, but they’ll
drive the Parisians back into the city. Over 300,000
will be killed or imprisoned. Paris will be completely
(59) A British taskforce will land in southwest France and
attempt to reach Paris, but will be stopped at Poitiers.
(60) The British will reorganize in Canada and send an
invasion force to establish a beachhead on France’s
southwest coast. With the aid of nukes, they march on to
Bordeax and Toulouse. The British plan will be to cut
off occupied Spain from France and also to gain an
opening into the Mediterranean.
(61) A sudden attack from the Easterners will slaughter
British and American forces and will allow the Chinese
leader a new command center, Carcassone.
(62) He will detontate a series of high-altitude, high-yield
atomic devices which will ignite the atmosphere and cause
a firestorme over southwest France, but this will also
cause his own base to be destroyed.
(63) The Scots, left on their island, deny Britain permission
to use their land for a military base, and seek Eastern
aid when British forces invade out of desperation. The
resulting battle will defeat the British.
(64) All life in London will die out during winter as disease
sweeps what is now the city-island.
(65) Poland and East Germany will ally with the Easterners and
strike against the smaller countries, Czechoslovakia,
Hungary, Austria, and West Germany.
(66) West Germany and Austria will be invaded. West Germany’s
border will be split down the middle again. Netherlands,
Belgium, and northern France will also be raided.
(67) At the same time of the German/Austrian invasions,
Western forces will attack the Persian Gulf to weaken the
heart of the Middle East.
(68) German leaders will cause the downfall of Central
European defenses, along with Eastern attacks from East
Germany and Yugoslavia.
(69) The Allies will make their last stand at Bruges in
northwest Belgium. The Eastern Forces will dominate
nearly all of Europe.
** The Allies take the Offensive **
(70) Nuclear strikes will be made against America and Russia,
and food will become in short supply. The U.S. will be
forced into economic chaos, with looters and rioters
raiding banks and shops for food, money, and supplies.
(71) A CONFLAG (Cluster Orbital Nuclear Fire-weapon for Light
Atmospere iGnition) system will be launched from China
and detonated above New England, burning as far south as
New York City.
(72) New York will be partially destroyed by a great
earthquake that will partially sink Manhattan island.
(73) The Orientals will attempt to invade the U.S. near New
York, but the U.S. navy will easily repel their attack.
American Orientals will be placed in “protective
(74) The Easterners will infiltrate Latin America and murder
the president of Brazil. Their navy will attempt to take
the Panama Canal, but it will be unsuccessful and the
attacking force will be obliterated.
(75) The U.S. and Russia will resort to germ warfare to
(76) The U.S.S.R. will be invaded from three directions, but
careful preparation will allow them to use chemical
weapons against the Chinese.
(77) To prepare to attack Asia, Eastern forces will set up
Pacific defenses. They will entrap a U.S. fleet, but
Russia will aid the encircled Americans and help to
defeat the Chinese navy.
(78) The American Air Force will make bombing runs deep into
Europe. Seven months later the U.S. and Russia will make
a joint attack on China that will last a full week
without stopping. The Eastern forces will be defeated in
their homeland, thus severely weakening their power.
(79) Scotland and London will be recaptured by the Allies. A
new Middle-Eastern commander will make his headquarters
(80) Scandinavia, the Baltic states, and the Balkans will all
be attacked by the Allies.
(81) The British will liberate southwest France, which will be
reinforced by other Western armies. The allies will
penetrate from La Rochelle into central France, to
Roanne. Another invasion force will land near Calais and
slowly make its way to northeastern France.
(82) Central and Southern France will be liberated as the
Allies continue to push onward.
(83) The Arabs and Far Easterners no longer will be able to
work together after the defeats in the Pacific, and this
weakens their still-resisting armies.
(84) Many battles will be fought as Allied forces make their
way to Marseilles, the Easterners’ stronghold and supply
port. This will be coordinated with a submarine assault
on southern France.
(85) French and British forces will seize the Spanish city of
Barcelona, and move on to aid in the successful Allied
attack on Marseilles.
(86) Nice will be retaken, but the Arabs will attack from
Spain and Italy, recapturing parts of southern and
southeastern France. At the same time, the Arabs will
launch a missile attack against the Allies in Northern
France. This attack will be unsuccessful, and the Arabs
will be driven back.
(87) The Allies will use bacteriological weapons against
Lausanne, Switzerland, forcing the Arabs to retreat.
(88) Spain will be reconquered after a large naval battle on
March 3rd, 1996.
(89) The Allies will make a massive onslaught into Italy,
liberating it. The Church will be returned to Rome.
(90) The Arabs will be forced all the way back into northern
Africa, but a French force will be annihilated as it
tries to cross the Adriatic Sea.
(91) The Allies will attack the Mediterranean islands.
(92) A secret and very successful raid will be made by the
Allies to free POW’s in Turkey.
(93) Southern Arabia will be nuked by the Allies, but the
Arabs will recapture Sicily. This will have little
effect, though, and soon all of central Europe will be
(94) 5000 Far Easterners will die when losing Crete and Greece
to the Allies.
(95) The French, under a new leader named Ogmios, will lead an
Allied assault on Turkey between May 25th and June 21st,
1996. The Arabs there will be defeated. Northern Turkey
will be liberated on October 3rd.
(96) Western amphibious attacks will fail, and Arab saboteurs
will destroy an Allied military base after a defeat in
(97) In a surprise attack, the Western forces will attack and
defeat the Eastern navy.
(98) Allies will infiltrate the Middle East, stabbing into
occupied Israel, Syria, and Jordan. Arab resistance will
disintegrate, and within a month the last Eastern forces,
in Central and South America, will surrender. Israel
will be liberated.
(99) The Westerners will attack Middle Eastern positions in
India, defeating all.
(100) The desparate Arabs will fight 3 last-ditch battles in
eastern Iran and Northeastern Turkey. The last battle
will bring about the collapse of the Arab empire. The
Arab commander-in-chief will be killed in his own
(101) The battles will eventually cease in Iran, and World War
]I[ will finally be over. The Allies win again!