You might have been hearing this since you were a kid that you need to wake up early. Many of us never get the logic behind this. You probably hate the idea of early office hours. Many of you do wake up early but just for the sake of work. Has the thought ever crossed your mind that why do we need to wake up early? Why do we have early office hours? Why do we need to do everything early in the morning? Today I am going to discuss one such topic with you that will answer all the above questions. We will understand what happens when we wake up early.
The reason behind waking up earlyWell, there are numerous benefits that we get if we wake up early. Some of them are:
- You enjoy the peace and quiet that you don’t get to feel at any other time of the day.
- You have a hassle-free start to your day. This in turn keeps you calm and positive.
- You gain a much healthier lifestyle.
- You are more proactive.
Understand the importance of the sattvic hourWhat is sattvic hour? The sattvic hour is the early morning time from 4 a.m to 6 a.m. Ancient yogis explained a deeper meaning behind waking up during the sattvic hour.
- It gives you access to the magic that flows in the air during the sattvic hour. It has mystical energy that is different from any other time of the day.
- There are three kinds of energies found in nature. Tamas, rajas, sattva. Sattva is the energy of peace, harmony, and purity. It is activated when we are doing calm activities. And what time is it? The morning of course.