Throughout the history of this world, there have been many great discoveries. When Columbus discovered the New World in 1492, it was one of the greatest discoveries of his age. He was not the first white man to set foot on this continent but the word of his discovery got out, it caught on and the greatest migration in the world’s history took place. Over 40 million Caucasians came to America in a hundred year period. (Could this have anything to do with the Biblical prophesy of Jeremiah 3:14- 15?)
The North American Continent was too big, too obvious and too rich to keep it hidden from the crowded, needy masses of Europe forever.
Today, one of the greatest discoveries, if not the greatest of our age is in the process of being revealed. It is a Bible discovery which is too big, too important, too obvious to be kept hidden from confused, White Christian people forever. It has been revealed by great Bible scholars before, men like Alexander Cruden (Cruden’s Concordance) and great layman such as Sir Isaac Newton. But it never caught on, because most of our churches didn’t want you to know about it. It would have meant revising much of their theology and they couldn’t have that happen. But it is catching on, and soon there will be no stopping it.
What is this tremendous discovery, you ask? It is simply that the white Anglo-Saxon, Celtic, Germanic, Scandinavian and kindred people are the Covenant people of the Scriptures (Gen. 17:1-7).
You say: “But my pastor has always told me that the Jews were the Chosen People.” Why don’t you study the Bible yourself and see what it says? See what your Lord Jesus Christ says about it. Never take any preacher at his word, without first checking it out against the Word of God. Today, my Christian friend, this discovery is getting out. It is crossing denominational boundaries. This time there will be no stopping it, no matter what tactics are used. Some of the “brainwashed Christians” will cry “racism.” But they do not seem to mind when the anti-Christ Jews claim this promise for themselves. Some of the holy, pious will say this message detracts from Jesus Christ. the people we now know as Jews are cunningly and falsely accusing its believers of hatred. Ministers like the electronic evangelists and Bob Jones University are fearfully shouting “cultists” and are frantically trying to refute it by throwing out one or two of their favorite Scriptures. Then there are those who will always resist the truth, who see what is taking place and smugly say: “So what, we’re saved. What difference does it make?” You see, we are somewhat like Columbus’ age. It didn’t matter that his critics said the world was flat, or how loudly they cried about what he had proved, nor the status of education of his critics. The time had come for that great truth to get out and no one could stop it. BUT PRAISE BE TO GOD IN SPITE OF EVERY TACTIC, THIS TRUTH IS GETTING OUT and thousands are seeing for the first time WHO THEY ARE, and what their obligations are before God.
But to whet your appetite a bit, let me say a few things about this marvelous discovery. First, it is not new. Our Founding fathers knew who they were. The Pilgrim fathers called themselves: “The seed of Abraham, God’s servant, and the children of Jacob, His Chosen.” This can be found in their records; these were their words. They used the Old Israelite word “LED”; they were not “DRIVEN.” They believed that God had brought them to America for a special purpose. Their passage to the New World was speeded by the great Israelite texts and they braced themselves for trouble from the unknown, with the great Israelite promises. They kept their colony free from crime and blood, by following the council of Moses, the “law giver” of Israel. They allotted their land as Israel had done.
The same acts of God which occurred when He took Israel out of Egypt, occurred in different ways when the American nation was taken out of England.
You must remember, that in spite of what all of the critics say, the “Planting of America,” was a spiritual planting. The hereditary strain which determined our country’s characteristics, was direct from the Law of God as given to Israel.
They came to this land with the specific idea of planting a Christian nation. The Charter of each of the thirteen original colonies proves this. There are so many parallels between the history of ancient Israel and the United States, that cannot be explained away by coincidence.
Listen, if you will, to a conversation which went on in the stuffy cabin of a little ship called the Mayflower, as she lay anchored off what is now Provincetown, Massachusetts. it was November 21, 1620: “In the name of God, Amen! We whose names are underwritten, having undertaken for the glory of God and the advancement of the Christian faith, a voyage to plant the first colony – do by these presents, solemnly and mutually, in the presence of God, combine ourselves into a civil body politic.”
This was the act that began America. There was a time when one of the requirements for holding office in America was that a man must be a Christian. Then America was a God-fearing nation on her way to greatness. I could take you into the field of capitalism, taxes, monopolies, farming, criminal law, military planning, health, foreign policy, and many other areas and show you how it is disregard for the Law which God gave to Israel, which is now strangling us and destroying our freedom. When we break these God given Laws, either as an individual or a nation, the “rod of God’s discipline” falls upon us. (Hebrews 12:6) This shows us that God still sits on His throne and still rules in the affairs of men. There are more than 200 Scriptural “fingerprints” which prove who “true Israel” really is. The people we call Jews do not fit a single one. Look at just a few:
1) Israel was to become a great and mighty nation and a multitude of nations. Gen. 12:2; 18:18.
2) She was to have a new home. 2 Sam 7:10; 1 Chron. 17:9.
3) ISRAEL’S Home was to be north-west of Palestine. Isa. 49:12; Jer. 3:18.
4) Israel was to become a “company of nations.” Gen. 17:4-6, 15, 16; 35:11; 48:19; Eph. 2:12.
5) Israel was to colonize and spread abroad. Gen. 28:14; 49:22; Deut. 32:8; 33:17; Psa. 2:81; Isa. 26:15; 27:6; 43:19, 20.
6) Israel was to colonize the desolate places of the earth. Isa. 35:1; 43:19, 20; 49:8; 54:3.
7) Israel was to lose one of her colonies and then expand, demanding room. Isa. 49:19, 20.
8) Israel was to be the number one nation of the world. Gen. 27:29; 28:13; Jer. 31:7.
9) Israel was to be invincible to invasion. 2 Sam 7:10; Isa. 41:11-14.
10) Israel was to be defended by God. Num. 24:8, 9; Isa. 15- 17; Micah 5:8, 9.
11) Israel was to be an instrument in God’s hand to destroy evil. Jer. 51;20; 51:19-24; Dan. 2:34, 35.
12) Israel was to have great agricultural wealth (Ask yourself who feeds most of the world, it’s not the Israeli.) Gen. 27:28; Deut. 8:7; 33:13, 14, 28.
13) Israel was to be envied and feared by all nations. Deut. 2:25; 28:10; Isa. 43:4; 60:10, 12; Micah 7:16; Jer. 33:9.
14) Israel was to lend to all nations. Deut. 15:6; 28:12.
15) Israel was to be called by a NEW name. Isa. 62:2; 65:15; Hos. 2:17.
16) Israel was to have a new religion (New Covenant). Heb. 8:10-13; 9:17; Matt. 10:5-7; Luke 1:77; 2:32; John 11:49- 52; Gal. 3:15.
17) Israel was to lose all trace of her lineage. Isa. 42:16- 19; Hos. 1:9; 2:6; Rom. 11:25.
18) Israelites were to be called the “Son’s of God, (Christians)” Hos. 1;10-11.
19) Israel was to be saved by the Lord. Deut. 33:27-29; Isa. 41:8; Ezek. 34:10-16; Hosea 2:23; Matt. 15;24; John 10:26, 27.
20) Israel was to carry the Gospel to all the world. (Who prints 90% of all the Bibles, who sends out 98% of all missionaries?) Gen. 28:14; Isa. 43:10-12, 21; Micah 5:7. There are many, many more, and not one fits these people we now are called Jews.
But remember. You were not called to be a dictator, as the Jews are taught. You are not to have 2000 slaves. as the Talmud tells the Jews they will have. You are called to be a “servant- ruler” people, a “witness-example” to the rest of the nations. You are to bring blessings to all nations and all peoples. When Peter spoke in 1 Peter 2:9 and said; “ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation (notice not church, but nation), a peculiar people; that ye should show forth the praises of Him who hath called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.” He was not speaking to the church, as our preachers have told us. Peter tells us who this message was addressed to in 1 Peter 1;1 – “…to the strangers scattered throughout (Asia Minor).” These were the Israel people, your ancestors.
Why not check into this truth? It won’t hurt to find out if I am telling the truth. You could be making one of the most marvelous discoveries of your life; something that very well could change it and prepare you for Christ’s Kingdom on this earth. That was what Jesus told us to pray for, didn’t he? “Thy Kingdom come, THY will be done, IN EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.” Romans 13:11 tells us: “…knowing the time, that it is now high time to awake out of sleep; for now is your salvation nearer than when we believed.”