Newman’s Gyroscopic Theory
Placed in the public domain from the VANGARD SCIENCES archives on September 8, 1989. Our mailing address is PO BOX 1031, Mesquite, TX 75150. Voice phone (Jerry 214-324-8741…Ron 214-484-3189 KeelyNet (214) 324-3501
Newman’s Gyroscopic Theory
The theoretical basis of Joe Nemans’ Revolutionary Energy Machine challenges many accepted laws of physics. The starting point for understanding Newman’s ideas is his assertion that the fundamental building block of all matter is the gyroscopic particle, an infinitesimal unit of matter that spins like a gyroscope, Newman claims that the mechanics of magnetism and electricity, which have never been fully explained, can be described in terms of how gyroscopic particles react and interact.
The idea that a single type of particle is responsible for the forces at work in the universe is an old one, yet some of the latest research in physics involves the investigation of particles. New and smaller particles with previously unknown properties are being discovered on a regular basis.
Newman’s theories also depend heavily on the idea that all matter is concentrated energy, which can be released if one has a mechanism for unlocking it. That notion is at the heart of Einstein’s work and the equation E=mc2, then the argument that he is trying to patent a perpetual motion machine has no merit.
Theoretically, Newman’s machine could run indefinitely, but – according to him – not because it is CREATING energy to run itself, but because it is converting matter to energy.
In radically oversimplified terms, this is what happens when Joe Newman throws the switch on the Revolutionary Energy Machine:
1) An electrical current is sent through a long (miles long) coil of copper wire, magnetizing it and creating a strong magnetic field.
2) Newman describes the mechanics of the magnetic field as “shells of force” composed of gyroscopic particles that move in a spiral pattern around the wire. Originally IN the wire, the particles expand outward and thus create the magnetic field.
3) When the particles form a magnetic field, Newman says, they are traveling at the speed of light in two directions – in the spiral pattern around the wire, and in their own normal gyroscopic spin. This gives him the right side of the E=mc2 equation; the particles (mass) multiplied by the speed of light squared.
4) The machine operates in pulses; that is, the electrical current is continually turned on and off. This causes the magnetic field -in other words, the gyroscopic particles – to expand and collapse.
5) When the trillions of gyroscopic particles that have been released collapse back into the wire, some of them collide with other gyroscopic particles. Because of the nature of the gyroscopic spin, the collisions cause the loose particles to bounce off at right angles; those particles emerge at one end of the wire as electrical energy.
For further information, contact : Joseph Newman Publ. Company Route 1, Box 52, Lucedale, MS 39452
They have a very well done book which covers all details of the device and which sells for about $50.00.