If you are born between February 19th and March 19th, then you belong to the zodiac sign of Pisces, which is represented by two fishes that swim in opposing directions but are still connected to one another. Jupiter and Neptune serve as the planetary rulers of this sign, which is attached to the element of water. In this article, you are introduced to the commonalities that Pisceans seems to share, including personality traits and other distinctive qualities that make this sign rather unique.
Usually, a Pisces emerges as an individual who displays the following qualities: compassion, receptiveness, imaginative, mystic, sometimes confused, and elusive. It is not uncommon to find a Pisces as a daydreamer either , as creativity is another strongpoint of this sign.
When it comes to the personality of a Piscean, you will find that it usually lacks a definite focus. When it comes to assessing themselves, this zodiac sign has a knack for embodying a great deal of characteristics of their surrounding zodiac signs. This means that they are able to absorb some of the quirks that make the other signs special. As a result, picking up on the feelings of others is no problem for this sign.
Pisceans also gather a lot of impressions from those they come in contact with. But overall, they are viewed as pretty gentle. In order to explore some of the ins and outs regarding this zodiac sign, continue reading here and the other installments focused on Pisces:
1) When it comes to love, Pisces is the individual that loves tales of ‘happily ever after.’ They often approach a new relationship with a sparkle in their eyes and will defend the notion of true love to the very end.
2) It is not in the nature of a Piscean to intentionally hurt another , making it rather hard for he or she to say no to another. Instead, Pisces may take on tasks with no meaning to actually complete them just to tell someone the words they wish to hear. They also commit to a few things before breaking their promises later down the line. This is just an example on how this sign deals with their typical role of being pulled in two different directions , something clearly exhibited even in their glyph of two fish.
3) It is not uncommon for a Piscean to claim the role of a victim.
4) Have you ever noticed how great a Piscean is at displaying passive aggressive behavior?
5) Usually, a Piscean is most at home when they are close to the water. An ideal place to settle down and call home is one that is situated near an ocean.
6) Some of the words that can describe the typical mind of the Piscean includes deceptive, intuitive, irrational, and full of illusion.
7) The healing plant of Echinacea, which is often used to combat the common cold and boost the immune system, is traditionally associated with Pisceans.