An arrow soaring through the air is a common symbol for the zodiac sign of Sagittarius, which is represented by the archer. Individuals born between November 22nd and December 21st belong to this astrological sign. When taking a look at astrology, this exercise associated with the stars and planets has an assortment of commonalities that you just can’t help but to notice.
For starters, consider some of your family members and friends who were born between November 22nd and December 21st. Do any of your Sagittarian acquaintances possess any of the following traits? They are constantly going after a ‘quest.’ They seek new adventures. They crave adventure. They are spontaneous. They fight for freedom and are full of philosophy. Sometimes, they are careless in their actions and often idealistic. In ways, they highlight extravagance. Other attributes include restlessness, a tendency to exaggerate, and full of optimism.
Interested in learning more? Other observations of Sagittarius are found below:
1) The birthstone for a Sagittarius is topaz and joined by turquoise.
2) The personality of Sagittarius is often viewed as sociable with a certain boisterous attitude that shines through when with friends. When they encounter new people and places, they are in their element.
3) Since Sagittarius is fond of their freedom, they are the time of people to gather travel brochures for whenever the opportunity presents itself. However, instead of planning ahead of time, they usually resort to embarking on a last minute journey.
4) Sagittarians make great teachers, as they love learning.
5) Did you know that borage is associated with Sagittarius?
6) Have you ever encountered a Sagittarius who likes to give their two cents about how you are living your own life, but they don’t follow the advice they give you?
7) A Sagittarius often showcases a habit of going off in one direction without having any real purpose. However, they are known to take the stance that any action is better than nothing and they will just sort out whatever they’ve started a little later.
8) When taking a look at the mind of the Sagittarius, you will find that it is rather philosophical and impractical. They love to juggle ideas, but are slow to applying any of their thoughts. On the other hand, it is not uncommon to find Sagittarius working through any obstacles they may encounter – attempting to arrive at a solution that fits their situation. Full of invention , the mind of the Sagittarius also likes engaging in healthy debate with family and friends. A Sagittarius is the type of person who may seek out the meaning of life, as well as ask all of the questions that matter.
Are you interested in learning more about Sagittarius , like how they approach their emotions or what some of their strengths and weaknesses usually emerge as. Check out the article titled “Are You a Sagittarius , Strengths and Weaknesses” for more information on people that are born between November 22nd and December 21st.