If you are born between December 22nd and January 20th, then you belong to the zodiac sign of the Capricorn , which is represented by the goat and is known for their tradition views. In this article, you will learn some of the strengths and weaknesses regarding this sign, as well as approach that Capricorn takes when it comes to money.
5) Have you ever noticed that most Capricorns tend to gauge their level of success by the standards of the material world and typically ignore any personal development? It is also hard to tell the true feelings of this sign because they often retreat into a path towards success and proving how much they are worth.
6) A noticeable strength attributed to Capricorns is the great deal of patience they are able to muster up. When difficulties arise on a project, they are great at ironing out the details and moving on towards progress. With this, they are great at organizing and possess a deep ability to see assignments through to the end. Their wisdom often plays out to become an asset. They also have a great eye for detail.
7) As for the weaknesses of the Capricorn, you will find that they love being in control. Upon first meeting an individual born under this sign, you may find that they will show great interest in your position and will judge you accordingly to your status. If you are in a position to allow the Capricorn to quickly climb the corporate ladder or achieve the things they want out of life, you may find a way into this sign’s heart.
8) One of the traditional birthstones for a Capricorn is the garnet. Jet is another stone associated with this sign. Crystals that hold healing powers for those born between December 22nd and January 20th include turquoise, green and black tourmaline, amber, onyx, quartz, smoky quartz, ruby, peridot, and galena.
9) When it comes to having enough money in the bank, the Capricorn does not have to want for nothing. Most people born under this sign are rather serious when it comes to the financial side of his or her life. Spending their hard earned cash on spontaneous purchases is nearly unheard of for the Capricorn. When they do buy something, it is a high quality product that is built to last. For the future, they spend a lot of time planning their finances. They take a look at their savings, insurance, pension, and any other plans they may have bought into for a more secure living. If they find an investment that has piqued their interest, it is only after a great deal of research that they fully commit any money to the venture. They are known to ask an expert’s opinion on money matters. This is definitely a sign that doesn’t like to take any risks.
Now, that you can either gauge whether or not you’d like to go into business with a Capricorn or what to expect with the personality trait weaknesses and strengths of the sign , look for following articles that touch upon the parenting skills of the ‘goat,’ as well as what it’s like to have a Capricorn child.