“Hypochondria torments us not only with causeless irritation with the things of the present; not only with groundless anxiety on the score of future misfortunes entirely of our own manufacture; but also with unmerited self-reproach for our own past actions.”
Arthur Schopenhauer (1788,1860), German philosopher.
Excavating past life regressions is very helpful and remedial tool for mental health. Psychologically speaking, regression is reversion to an immature and very emotional behavior associated with early life (childhood). It is a therapeutic experience to identify early life traumas and tragedies who continually affects present life. You may excavate you early life regressions by following 7 steps.
1) Select a suitable time when you are cool and composed, attentive, and will not be distressed. Calm down your body by wearing loosen cloths. Relax your body from toe to head and take a deep breath. Please carry out this activity three or four times so that you feel calm and peaceful.
2) If you do not believe in reincarnation, then it is difficult to evoke past life events. Due to your lack of belief, it is probably useless to perform this activity.
3) Do write about your feelings, misgivings and frustrations as it can help you to understand why you did what you did and how you can learn from your mistakes. Listen or watch your recording to recollect your past life memories. Apply your recollections of a past life in order to understand your present conduct and inspirations.
4) Talk to your family members and trusted friend to identify false and illogical argumentation and fallacies in your thinking and give you the opportunity to sort through your approach instead of merely experiencing them within yourself.
5) While performing and duty, always think about yourself as you are moving forward and leaving your regrets behind.
6) No worldly affair is without perspective. So what you have done in past is totally justifiable, even though you feel embarrassment. You are not the only one, being a human; all of us make great mistakes in our daily life.
7) Locate a credible psychiatric therapist who may help you in practicing a series of exercise to dig past-life regression up without create memory of supposed past events.