April 5th, 1909 in a edition of The Phoenix Gazette there was a article about a man named G.E. Kinkaid who made astonishing discovery while on a expedition sponseredby the Smithsonian Institute. His findings include…..
1. A Mammoth Chamber about 2,00 feet underground
2.Weapons in rooms of caves that contained weapons that could not identify with the native americans.
3. A Crypt containing Mummies
4.A shrine containing a Buddha
5. Stone tablets with strange Egyptian words
…………….the article also contains a part that says the Hopi indians believed their ancestors once lived in a underworld in the Grand Canyon.
A BURIAL CAVE In 1892, Frank Burns a member of the U.S. Geological Survey reported that he had found strange coffins in the Crumf Cave along the southern branch of the Warrior River in Murphy’s Valley,Alabama. The wooden coffins appeared to be hollowed out by fire, then chiseled with stone or copper tools. Each coffin was 7.5 feet long, 14 to 18 inches wide, and 6 to 7 inches deep. The lids were open on each empty coffin. The specimens were sent to the Smithsonian, which suggested the coffins might actually be troughs. In any case, the museum lost the artifacts.
MORE CAVE AND TUNNEL ACCOUNTS
- A couple from Bishop, Calif. discovered a circular hole in the ground while exploring for petroglyphs. They climbed down the hole which bottomed out to a horizontal corridor. On one of the walls was carved a face out of the mouth of which poured water. Suddenly the water started to gush out of the face and from other openings, and the couple was forced to abandon the tunnel. Later, both recalled that they heard music down there.
This tunnel in Bahce Dere gets smaller and smaller until it arrives at a vertical shaft leading up. Its purpose is unknown.
- In West Virginia, workers found some caverns with strange hieroglyphics written on the walls. They also claimed to gear faint voices and what sounded like machinery coming from beyond the walls of the cavern.
- Two men searching for bat guano (which has some value as fertilizer) at the foot of Mount Lassen found a deep cave. They followed it inside for a mile or two and noticed that the floor was worn smooth, as if it had been used for a road. Eventually they met three strange “men” who asked if they are “surface people,” and then took them deeper in the cave on an electromagnetically powered hovercraft. The story gets stranger from there.
- Travelers Ferdinand Ossendowski and Nicholas Roerich claim to have discovered a subterranean society below central Asia, which they referred to as Agharta or Agharti. They say it is home to 20 million people, and their civilization extends throughout all the subterranean passages of the world.
- A 12-man speleological team broke into an ancient tunnel system in northern Arkansas and encountered the inhabitants of the subsurface world.
- Exploring another cave in Arkansas, just north of Batesville, explorers found a tunnel illuminated by a greenish phosphorescence where they met a race of beings who stood 7 to 8 feet tall and had bluish skin. The beings, who have advanced technology, told the explorers they are the direct descendents of Noah. So have these stories lead you to believe that caves and tunnels might not be what they seem? Of course truly most of these stories have yet to be proven BUT! they are good to get the mind cranking. Like I always say if you aren’t looking up your looking down, and thats so not good.-Chris Tivnan [email protected]