The perks of having sex go way beyond just physical pleasure. It comes with other wonders you might not know of.
- It keeps your immune system singing as sexually active people take less sick leaves.
- Boosts your libido (duh!)
- Improves bladder control in women as good sex is like a workout for your pelvic muscles.
- Lowers your blood pressure. Blood pressure rises in many situations. Emotional triggers can increase it but it’s nothing that good sex can’t solve.
- Decreases the chances of having a heart attack. (All men should take a note here!)
- Lessens your pain. Isn’t that just magical? An orgasm instead of aspirin will help in back pain and menstrual pain, headaches, and sometimes even leg pain.
- Decreases the chance of prostate cancer.
Yoga for better sexYoga has its reach in many different treatments and now it has its hands on for sex too. I bet yoga is your next BFF! Let’s take a look at some of that yoga poses:
- Cat and cow pose - This yoga pose when performed together can help you relax and open your stiff spine. We all know how important it is to have a strong spine for good sex.
- Bridge pose - This will give strength to your pelvic muscles and will make good sex better.
- Happy baby pose - Doesn’t the name itself give a hint? This relaxation pose stretches your glutes. The best takeaway is for people who enjoy a missionary position because a happy baby pose is a key to become better at it.
- One-legged pigeon - Many of you might have noticed that your hips don’t support you the way they should. And this is a hindering point for good sex. This yoga pose will help you open up your hips and try other sex positions.
- Child’s pose - This is another yoga pose to try to make your hips flexible. It also takes away stress and anxiety issues. Thus you feel better with your partner in bed.
- Corpse pose - Isn’t this everyone’s favorite? There is a reason behind that. It takes away all pain, all stress, and is like a small meditation session.